The Camps, Sports and Excursions Fund is provided by the Victorian Government to assist eligible families to cover the costs of school excursions, camps and sporting activities.

To be eligible for the funding, parents/guardians must hold a current Centrelink Health Care Card, Pensioner Concession Card, Veterans Affairs Gold Card or be a temporary foster parent.

Eligible parents can download a form from the link below and return to the office.



The Conveyance Allowance is payable to families who live more than 4.8 km by the most direct route from their nearest school. The allowance is also payable to families who choose to send their children to the next nearest school (providing that they live more than 4.8 km from the nearest school).

The allowance is paid twice yearly - at the end of second term and fourth term.

Parents need to complete an application form, which is available from the school office.